Friday, August 31, 2007

mY "sEvEn ThInGs YoU mIgHt NoT kNoW aBoUt Me"

*tagged by abbydabbylabby lewis :)


Seven Things You Might Not Know About Me

arranged by randomness haha :P
if you read this and you still think i'm sane, you really are my friend. haha :)

1. i had classical piano training for more than a decade. but, i stopped and almost forgot everything i've learned. my fingers have become numb and slow and i don't read notes the way i used to. i do want to study the flute now. :P

2. i don't really like desserts. heck, im not very fond of sweets. i eat them at will and at bouts of depression or giddyness. but i don't have a place in my heart for pastillas, pulvoron, kakanin, chocolate, ice cream, halo-halo, brownies, marshmallows, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, muffins, sundaes, mamon, ensaymada, leche flan, ice scramble.. etc unless it is shared with other people so that it means something. but i do love panna cota and milk teas :) these may be the only exceptions.

3.i have an imaginary friend named Li. think card captor and you can almost imagine what he dresses like. sometimes i'd even imagine myself as a cast member in Rurou ni Kenshin to fall asleep. when i go visit Li at the abyss, i have a giant orb flare space where i let my soul sleep.

4.i looooove praise music. one time, i went to mass and i cried when the choir sang "Tanging Yaman" during communion. and i think the lady beside me wanted to cry with me too. the melodies of the music that makes my soul so peaceful.

5. i talk to anything. i talk to my bed, my pillow, my door, our car, my charger, my food. the only thing i don't talk to is a picture of myself. or the mirror. and, pc's just dig me. :P i even hug cement posts, trees and cars. they don't hug back, but that's not the point. i just like hugging them. they feel happier afterwards. :)


6. i love anthing related to childhood birthday parties. i dreaded my own birthday parties growing up but i love going to other people's birthdays now!

7. i sleep in a fetal position with 5 pillows (2 medium sized ones, 3 throw pillows) near my head, one big pillow to my left, and another one to my right. and another medium sized one to hug. i always keep thinking some vampire will come in my sleep, bite my neck and i'll die.


17 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. Number 2... *o*

    You made me so hungry! :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool yung number 3! I've never had an imaginary friend! :((
    And ang saya nung sphere sleeping thing. I don't have one, I want one! xc

    I've seen and shared number 7! Sa dorm, tadtad ka ng stuffed toys and pillows. ^_^
    And nung nagovernight ako sainyo, di na kita masyadong makita sa tabi ko sa rami. xo

    ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow miki i learned a lot about you hehehe... pero siympre yung no. 5 alam na alam ko na! witness kaya ako many times sa mga dialogues mo with your stuff toys esp si chickee! kakamiss siya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe oo nga, number 5 is sort of common knowledge! ahahaha :D Can you talk to my pc too? Tell it to magically have 40 more gigs of hard drive memory :D :D :D

    I was surprised sa number 2! Kala ko mahilig ka sa sweets kasi dati sa dorm palagi kang maraming sweets na pinapamigay... un pala pinapamigay mo sila kasi di mo sila hilig! hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha sige ah, you'll say no to a revel bar :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe naalala ko yun kai, nung nagplay ka ng cards with the stuff toys (c chickee, starmu b yun? at c bubbles ata) haha at parang ang saya saya ng game hehehhe *hug* *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  7. marj: hahaha! you have no idea how many sweets i can think of.. but as mentioned.. i am after the meaning of the sweets more than the sweets itself. :)

    my: huwaw! si chikee asa headboard ko pa rin. di ko na siya masyadong napapansin. nararamdaman ko nga na nararamdaman niyang abandoned siya eh >.< maselan kasi siyang laruin dba. yung snow beads.. nahuhulog :P pero buti naman andami mong natutuhan! haha pigang-piga utak ko dyan :P

    bes: err.. i can't make stuff magically appear. haha *sana* give me P2000 and i think i can work something out :P and tama ka bes, i was giving it away. haha :)

    evert: it's you.. more than all the revel bar in the world, it's you. :)

    queenie: i remember those days. haha coping mechanism ko siguro. haha now, my stuffed bear is getting a kiss a day again. he's the only thing i have now that i can kiss goodnight again >.< sad. :P so much love to give haha ^-^ lucky bear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *volunteers for a kiss!* xp *watches miki scamper away in initial fright.*

    wow, the meaning of sweets! i get meaning in tuna cans, abby in oysters... what's next? xp

    ReplyDelete
  9. papahiram ko sayo c bubbles nasa shelf lang siya ngayon hehehe :D

    ano nangyari kina chickee? at yung girlfriend niya? haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha, bakit ayaw mo ang sarili mong birthday? come to think of it, ako din yata, mas eenjoy ako sa party ng iba ehehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. marj: i think.. id let you kiss me if it were my birthday. wahahaha :) my entire body is very very reserved in those cases. for hugs, im all open. *hug* :)

    queenie: sheps.. si bubbles. tulog pa rin no? sleepyhead talaga yun. wahahaha and besides, mahirap yumakap ng tulog. pero id like to try that one time. hmmm :) that'll feel awfully nice i think :)

    eswhy: seee!! dba!! we enjoy better because we're happier to give more than receiving. we're happy because we see how we happy other people are from an objective point of view. (well, yun yung explanation ko. haha everyone has a selfless side and i think this is a good example of it. anyone who says otherwise is a big cynical ass and should grow up. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww... AAWWWW... I imagine trees having that warm fuzzy feeling inside... awwww...

    ReplyDelete
  13. coool. hey! kenshi is love!
    maybe this is one of these stories ate marj has inside her head? The type where the characters are quite autonomous and the story leaps from there! make manga! oooh! cool!

    my brothers suspected that my childhood imaginary friends (named Emem, Elwots, Adingdongdang, Adang, etc) were dwarves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. of course trees have fuzzy feelings! kanina nga, i hurt the feelings of a very overdisplayed table since i criticized it. but i did apologize. gusto ko tuloy siya bilhin afterwards pero no money and no use for it. :P

    wahahaha hindi naman ganun. it's more of.. i imagine myself as part of the story (syempre minsan kasama si Li) and i perform magic ^-^ i can fly and cast spells with my staff. haha and i adapt myself to the story. most of the time, i follow the episodes so whatever happens, i still end up with the same experiences that the characters originally have. so, same endings din. haha i really do like to float there. i float *dreamy eyes*

    and huwaw! i never had imaginary characters na dwarves. :) i have imaginary fairy friends though. i used to have wings before. pero i dont let it out now. haha :) when im bored, i let them come alive :) Li makes me smile. besides, it makes you feel better when you imagine you're always with them haha i really should take him with me when i go commuting. hmm. next time. :) pero sa kin kasi.. i just imagine him. i only talk to Li in my head (and in English ha! hahaha). no gestures or moving lips on my part. minsan nga di na kami nag-uusap eh. i let my heart talk to his and we already understand each other. soulmates? haha :P and i just imagine seeing him... how Li would look like if he were standing besides me or something but i do know he's not really there. hay. it'd be really cool if he were real though. he likes carrying me. *grins* i never have to walk again. he likes to make me float too. haha natutuwa nga ako kasi pag andun ako, i really feel safe. haha nakakatuwa talaga si Li. but im not in love. darn. :P so you see, im still sane. haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! siguro elf ka sa LOTR in another life miki... you talk to trees! pakilala mo ko kay legolas :D
    nagjojowk lang ako sa pc thing hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh gosh miki, never knew you were so magical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. bes: nyahahaha 2k lang katapat talaga nun bes. gooo! :D kahit ako, gusto ko rin ng extrang 40gb. :D and LOTR elf.. hmm.. cool :D they're my kind of people. haha :D

    marj: thank you *bow* haha naalala ko yung tagline ng EK.. "the magic stays with you". i can say the same about childhood. ^-^

    ReplyDelete