Monday, December 26, 2011

What's your number?

I watched Tyra Banks' show a year ago and she had a guest, Glynis McCants, who explained about Life Paths. It was quite interesting to see what factor affects of people based on the day they were born. The Life Path Number is computed by adding all the numbers on a person's birthdate until you end up with a number from 1 to 9.





I drew up my family's and I got:


Mom - 1
Sibling - 6
Me - 8
Dad - 9

I briefly reflected on this and truth be told, it really made sense. It helped me understand my family a little better. But we still have to remember that each person has a life path and it is no more unique that zodiac signs or blood types.



Whatever number repeatedly identifies itself in our lives are only, for a lack of better word, signs.  I for one always keep seeing 5 around me and I treat it as a reminder that I need a little adventure in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment