Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Beauty of Music by Tina

Spending the night in the arms of wonderful music is a luxury for the soul. There are singers that really get in the back of our hearts and stir up a myriad of emotions. Who hasn't gone through emo "Me" and listened to the most heart clenching songs on his mp3 player? There's just something about music that really stirs the soul.

And I will admit to stalking someone, yes I did. One link led to another and I found a diamond.

Funny thing happened too.

A friend of mine mentioned that that our Doctor friend's sister is this amazing theatre singer. My friend was raving about how she sings like a black woman. And I forgot to mention it to our Doctor friend when I saw him.

Hours later during my stalking/searching, I accidentally found the theatre singer and I'm hooked.

I have renewed pride in our Filipino singers.

Introducing Ms. Tina Ramos.
(Featuring a song dedicated to my doctor friend, her brother)

No comments:

Post a Comment