Sunday, July 21, 2013

PAL Business Class on Sale

I was researching on promo flights for my birthday trip when I came across this from the Philippine Airlines website:

Business Class Fares
Fly international and domestic Business Class at almost the price of Economy


I was pretty excited when I saw this. PAL definitely offers a better international flight experience compare to other Philippine carriers. As my friend says, if you will spend 2 to 3 thousand more pesos for PAL roundtrip, take it. It's around P1500 more expensive for each flight but the comfort is worth it..

I tried inquiring earlier and there are some ground rules to this.

1. This is not an open-date ticket
2. You have to reserve specific dates.
3. Within upto a week, the reserved dates must be paid for and then ticketed.
4. Once ticketed, rebooking will cost $50.
5. Rebooking will apply for same promo seats. There may be additional charges for the regular business class seats.
6. Promo sale has no fixed end, it's while seats last!! Best tip: Know when you're leaving and call up PAL first two months in advance. Who knows there may be business class promo seats available. :)

It's a great deal all in all especially if you have flight dates already and if you're travelling for at least 4 hours! :) For more questions, call 855-8888 for their 24 hours customer service.


No comments:

Post a Comment